Monday, November 10, 2008

Big Changes

What a crazy week it's been. Not that long ago I was home relaxing with my brothers. Then suddenly I was in a cage in a scary loud place. Dogs were barking all the time. I was so scared.

Then I was sent to a place to get "neutered." At least that's what they said ... I don't really know what that means. I just remember being in a big room then I went to sleep. When I woke up I was back in my cage in the noisy place. And I was a little sore.

After a couple more days there I found myself in a little cage on a long car ride with a strange person. She told me she was my new mom and was taking me home.

So now I'm trying to settle in to this new place. It's okay. I have a big cage but mostly I just hop around looking for stuff to chew on. Mom is nice but she wants to hold me all the time and I don't like that. I don't really know her and I get nervous. I never had a lot of people messing with me. It was just me and my brothers. Dad is okay. He pets me sometimes but doesn't pick me up. I like that.

Sometimes I get brave and hop out into the rest of the house. It's interesting out there. Lots of stuff to play with but there is a bad kitty running around out there. She likes to chase me. I don't know if she wants to play or eat me ... she just looks dangerous ... I run and hide when I see her.

There are birds too. They make a lot of noise. I like them though. I want to talk to them but they hiss at me and run away. I think if we worked together we could scare that cat away.

So that's where I am now. Everything is new and I don't know what to expect. I'm just trying to take it all in and not get hurt. It gets a little better each day.

No comments: