Friday, November 14, 2008

Some bunny thinks my blog is spam ....

This isn't funny anymore. Somehow the "robots" that look for spam decided my blog was spam. That is why you see the warning when you try to read my blog.

I don't know why this happened. None of the reasons they give fit. And of course there is no way to contact anyone. I've clicked on the review this blog button but after five days nothing has happened.

I think they are discriminating against bunnies. Why else would they do this? I didn't break any rules ... this blog was targeted as spam before I even posted anything ... I wasn't emailing anyone, I was perfectly behaved. Not like I am at home when I poop under dad's desk. Or try to chew the lamp cord. Or scratch at the carpet in the corner. Or jump all over dad's amp. Or jump in bed with mom and dad and nudge them for snacks ... no, here I was a perfect blogger causing no harm. But I got singled out anyway ...

And that just makes me hoppin' mad!

No comments: